Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Mixed Media Fun With Finnabair Products

Hello everyone :) Here again with more shares for Michaels and Prima! 
We have truly been celebrating and creating projects to inspire you! 
I am sharing another small project! The goal is to show you smaller , easy
to recreate projects! I sure hope you get a bit of inspiration from me! 
Make sure to check your local Michaels! And if your's doesn't carry it, I have
included links below for you to shop at Scrapbook.com! They
always have the best deals! And tons of sales! 
This is a little jewelry box I created to hold a special gift for someone special 
in your life! Minimal supplies! 15 minutes to make! Who doesn't
love projects like that!!!!! And the recepient would love it too :)
I hope you like my wee box , huge hugs! Check out the 
Prima blog for loads of inspiration daily!


Supply List
                                 

1 comment: